All Elixore suits are hand tailored with full attention to details having a suit custom made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand-crafted process.
Each garment is expertly tailored, hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen.
Your measurements are re-checked each time we receive your order to allow for variance in weight, and your unique cutter’s pattern is updated accordingly.
Every Elixore suit is individually hand-cut — an art we still value — to your exact measurements and your style preferences.
Upon completion, each suit is carefully checked by our master tailors, to maintain our high standards.
All button holes are hand-sewn with the finest silk thread – a keynote of quality workmanship.
Each suit comes complete with the following features:
• Hand-sewn sleeves and collar.
• Embroidered initials or full name inside suit jacket or shirt cuff (Option).
• Hand-picked and matched linings and buttons.
• Hand-made buttonholes.
• Our trousers are an investment built to last. The inside front of each cuff (which rides on your shoe with every step you take) is reinforced with a band of cloth called “heel guard” that will extend the life of your slacks by several years.
• The construction of the waist band includes latex ‘gripper’ bands to keep your shirt neatly tucked.